Which beverage packaging can I compact with Collect & Compact?
- Single, empty, disposable PET bottles. It doesn’t matter whether the bottles fed are opened or closed. Up to a bottle diameter of 9 cm and a length of 35 cm (this corresponds in most cases to a 2.5l bottle) Collect & Compact will press each bottle.
- Tetra Paks.
Where can I install Collect & Compact?
Collect & Compact can be set up practically anywhere:
- At public collection points such as motorway service stations, stadiums, airports, railway stations, roads and beaches.
- At the waste collection point of apartment buildings.
- Mobile on trailers.
Is manual PET compaction difficult?
- Manual PET compaction is very easy. Thanks to the innovative pressing technology from TESWIC, compression of a bottle takes only little strenght. One just has to be tall enough to reach the lever of the press.
What are the requirements of Collect & Compact to the installation site?
- There is no power connection required. The operator compacts the bottles individually by.
- Collect & Compact is ideally suited for outdoor use as it is made of high-quality stainless steel.
- A flat surface of approx. 2 m² is required.
What advantages does Collect & Compact offer the operator?
- Collect & Compact is a decentralised collection system. It can be set up practically anywhere. People can dispose properly of their PET bottles even at places that do not offer shelter or electricity.
- Experience shows that the collection rates increase when people have more possibilities to dispose of their bottles in a proper way.
- The separate collection of PET bottles allows recycling in a targeted manner.
- By compressing the bottles, everybody contributes to an improvement in logistics. The collection vehicle transports PET instead of air. Not to forget the decrease in collection drives.
- Everybody can make his contribution to recycling and CO² reduction.
What advantages does Collect & Compact offer a waste disposal company?
- Collect & Compact can be set up flexibly, as neither electricity nor a shelter is required. It allows a decentralised collection which is known to increase the collection quota.
- By compressing bottles during insertion, emptying intervals of the container are extended. In ideal circumstances they are doubled.
- Collect & Compact perforates every single bottle. A refuse collection vehicle which is equipped with a compactor can compress the collected bottles even further and thus increase its loading capacity. The profitability of transports is improved.
- The perforated bottles can be fed directly into a channel baling press. The production step of perforation is not applicable.
- Manual PET compaction contributes to meeting EU requirements.
Which collection containers can I use with Collect & Compact?
- Due to the special design of the housing, it can be easily adapted to local waste container sizes.
- Alternatively, a plastic bag can be hung into the housing.
- The door of the housing is equipped with a security lock.
How can I clean Collect & Compact?
- Made of high-quality stainless steel, both the press and the housing can be cleaned with a high-pressure cleaner.
- Due to the special press technology, small volumes of residual liquid usually remain in the bottle. Only larger volumes drip down into the collection container.
Which application variants are available?
- Collection housing, in which a standardised waste bin can be placed.
- Collection housing with a collection plastic bag.
- Attachment press for underground systems.